Thank you for supporting the Idaho Defense Alliance (“IDA”) 2021 Harley Raffle (the “Raffle”). This raffle will raise money to benefit the USS Idaho Commissioning Foundation (“USSICF”). Your purchase of one or more IDA raffle ticket(s) signifies your full and unconditional agreement to the following Terms & Conditions. In the event of any dispute, a reasonable interpretation or determination by IDA regarding the application of these Terms & Conditions is final and binding in all matters related to the Raffle.
The Raffle is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws, regulations, and ordinances. Tickets may sell out before the date of the raffle drawing. The chances of winning are based on the number of tickets sold. If fewer tickets are sold, the chances of winning the Raffle improve. The maximum number of tickets sold will be 799.
The prize to be awarded in this Raffle is a 2007 Harley Davidson FLSTN Softail Deluxe motorcycle with less than 5,000 miles of use (the “Prize”). The fair market value of the Prize is $10,000.
• To be eligible to purchase a ticket, you must be at least 18 years old as of the date of entry, and a resident of the United States. The following persons and their “immediate family members,” are not eligible to purchase a ticket: Officers, directors, employees, auditors, accountants, and legal representatives (“Restricted Persons”) of Idaho Defense Alliance and the USS Idaho Commissioning Foundation, Inc.
• “Immediate family members” includes the spouse, parents, grandparents, brothers, sisters, children, and grandchildren of the Restricted Person and his/her spouse. This definition also includes individuals for whom a Restricted Person is the current legal guardian and individuals who reside in the same house as the Restricted Person or immediate family member whether or not they are related. The determinations of IDA are final and binding with respect to any matter arising out of the interpretation or application of these terms and conditions.
• A ticket purchased by an ineligible person is void and cannot be a winning ticket. No refunds will be made to ineligible purchasers, except in IDA’s sole and absolute discretion.
• Winning the prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. IDA reserves the right to verify the eligibility of winners.
• Tickets may be purchased from authorized vendors, in person, at times and locations to be announced on this website. Tickets will not be sold by phone or over the internet. You must provide all required information to be eligible to enter and win. Incomplete, illegible, or corrupted entries are void and will be disqualified.
• Tickets may be purchased for $100 each.
• Tickets will only be sold in the State of Idaho to individuals physically present in the State of Idaho.
• A ticket represents a chance to win the opportunity to accept an offer of the stated Prize. All sales of tickets are final, and no refunds will be paid.
• Tickets, and any winner’s rights are not transferable. Tickets may not be resold.
• IDA reserves the right to reject any ticket that is purchased with payment that does not constitute “good funds.” A ticket issued in exchange for a check returned for “insufficient funds,” or for a credit card charge that was “declined,” or reported as “invalid” or “stolen” is void and cannot be a winning ticket.
• All defective or physically altered tickets or entry forms may be disqualified.
• The Winner is not required to produce the winning ticket stub to claim the Prize. The ticket retained by IDA containing the buyer’s information is the official and legal ticket entry.
• The winning ticket for the Prize will be selected by a random drawing on the date of the raffle drawing – currently scheduled for November 11, 2021. The date of the raffle drawing is subject to all laws, regulations and Acts of God that would render the drawing illegal, unreasonable or impractical. IDA has engaged Pulliam & Associates of Boise, Idaho to select the winner. Pulliam & Associates will select the name of the potential winner of the prize in a random drawing from all eligible raffle tickets. All tickets have an equal chance to win. Ticket purchasers need not be present to win.
• The odds of winning a prize depends on the number of valid raffle tickets sold. The chances of winning are based on the number of tickets sold. If fewer tickets are sold, the chances of winning the Raffle improve. A maximum of 799 tickets will be sold.
• The prize will be awarded to only one (1) winner (the “Winner”). If the ticket has more than one name on it, the prize will be awarded to the eligible individual whose name appears first on the ticket.
• IDA will notify the Winner in writing by sending a Winner Notification Agreement (“WNA”) by secure electronic communication or certified U.S. mail, return receipt requested, to the email and/or mailing address provided by the purchaser. The WNA will be sent to the Winner within five (5) business days of the drawing. Each winner must accept the Prize, “as is,” by signing the WNA and returning it to Pulliam & Associates within thirty (30) calendar days of the drawing. If a winner cannot be contacted by certified mail or email, fails to accept the Prize, or if a winner is disqualified for any reason, the Prize is forfeited and no substitute or alternative prize will be provided. A forfeited Prize may be awarded to an alternate winner selected by random drawing or in accordance with applicable gaming agency regulations.
• Acceptance of The Prize constitutes permission for IDA and USSICF to use the Winner’s name, picture, video image, and relevant quotes to promote the mission of the IDA and USSICF.
• If the stated Prize is not reasonably available due to circumstances beyond the control of IDA, IDA may substitute a cash prize equal in value to the fair market value of the Prize.
• The winner of each prize shall have no rights in or to the Prize itself until the winner has been verified as eligible by IDA/Pulliam, has timely executed the WNA and returned it to Pulliam & Associates, and until delivery of the prize to the winner has been completed. Until that time, as between IDA and the winner, the Prize remains the sole property of IDA.
• Verification of Potential Winners: ALL POTENTIAL WINNERS ARE SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION BY IDA/Pulliam, WHOSE DECISIONS ARE FINAL AND BINDING IN ALL MATTERS RELATED TO THE RAFFLE. AN ENTRANT IS NOT A WINNER OF ANY PRIZE UNLESS AND UNTIL ENTRANT’S ELIGIBILITY HAS BEEN VERIFIED AND ENTRANT HAS BEEN NOTIFIED THAT VERIFICATION IS COMPLETE.
• The Winner is solely responsible for payment of all income, sales, use or other applicable taxes, titling, registration, and licensing fees on account of his or her acceptance of the Prize. Winner must provide their Tax Identification Number to IDA/Pulliam.
• The Prize will be delivered to Winner at no charge at High Desert Harley Davidson in Meridian, Idaho.
• The value of the Prize is includible in the Winner’s gross income and may be subject to reporting by IDA to the Internal Revenue Service.
• The Prize cannot be substituted, assigned, transferred, or redeemed for cash by the Winner prior to the Winner taking legal possession.
• IDA takes no responsibility for any tax liabilities. Winner should consult a tax professional.
Release and Limitation of Liability
Each winner hereby releases and holds IDA, USSICF and Pulliam & Associates harmless with respect to any claim based on any such occurrence. A raffle entrant’s sole and exclusive remedy for any breach of duty or conduct related to the Raffle shall be limited to the return of the purchase price paid for his or her raffle tickets. In no event shall IDA or USSICF be liable to any person for any loss or injuries to earnings, profits or goodwill, or for any incidental, special, punitive or, consequential, or other damages of any person or entity whether arising in contract, tort or otherwise, arising out of the Raffle, use or ownership of the Prize.
If, for any reason, the Raffle is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus or bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of IDA which corrupt or affect the operation, administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Raffle, IDA may, in its sole discretion, void any suspect entries and (a) cancel or terminate the Raffle (or any portion thereof); (b) modify the Raffle or suspend the Raffle to address the impairment and then resume the Raffle in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules; and/or (c) award the Prize from among the eligible, non-suspect entries received up to the time of impairment, and all eligible entries received.